Sunday, February 4, 2007

Well, I survived the trip to Dixie Nationals. Got up Friday morning and had a light dusting of snow but it was gone by noon. It was cold at the show. Good thing that t.v. show wasn't there , you know the one that's called, "What not to wear". I would have surely made it. I had a fashion statement going on. Did go and check out the Paint show. Just seen the halter classes that was all.
Had a good time even if it was cold and I froze my rear end off.
I am feeling better , i still have a bad cough but I think I'm going to live now.
My aunt who is only 2 years older than me has the flu and the doctor thinks that she might have thyorid cancer. They are trying to get her over the flu so they can run more test and find out. It has really bothered me when Mom called and told me. I'm hoping and praying that the test will be wrong. She just had a grandbaby born in September and one of her daughters just turned 13. It is really sad.
I need to get off and start getting things ready for the week.
Has anyone seen spring yet,? I'm soooooo ready.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Praying along with you for your aunt, Laura! Tests can be wrong...

Glad you survived the show and got to take a peek at the paint show while there!