Thursday, February 8, 2007

I"M BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, it felt good. Dass is doing great. I didn't push her just walked , trotted, and loped a little bit. She was wanting to run. She is what people call a hot horse. Need to go ride tonight but it is so cold. Yesterday , we had a high of 58 and today a high of 30 with a chance of mixed stuff tonight. Isn't that just great.?! I could have sworn that I seen Spring peeking her head out yesterday. Now, she has disappeared. Hope we can find her again and real soon.
I have done got my feeding done. Have started supper, lima beans, mac-n-cheese, stewed potatoes, pork tenderloin, and corn bread with sweet tea . Just don't have time for anything sweet. I plan on cooking something sweet this weekend, so that will get us through a couple of days next week, maybe.
I need to work on my taxes so I can get them to my cpa and hopefully will get some back. What makes me so mad , is this girl I work with lies on her taxes. She states that her and her husband is seperated and fills head of household when her and her husband is still together and gets nearly $6,000.00 back. That is right , you heard me, $6,000.00. And to top it all off, she tells everyone about it. Sometimes, I would just love to turn her in. Personally, this person is a sorry person, a drug head, liar, cheater, and the list goes on..
Gotta go and iron a few clothes for tomorrow and then work on taxes. Gosh, I don't know if it helps being honest or not sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What goes around, comes around, her luck won't last forever! She is brave, I'd scared to death of getting caught, no amount of money is worth that! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I don't know how I missed yours, but am glad I found it, will pass it onto my horse pals! I'll be back too!

Tracey said...

So glad to hear Dass is back in form, Laura!