Sunday, February 25, 2007

Well, we made it through the night. It did get pretty rough but we only went to the storm house once last night for only 30 minutes. The really bad stuff went above us and below us. For awhile , the radar was showing that it was headed right toward us and we hauled butts to the storm house and when we came back, the radar was showing that it split right when it got to us. Thank you God. I know there was a lot of praying going on during that time. And God answered prayers.
Went to church this morning and the message was out of the book of Revelation. I am a Christian but I'm not prefect for I stay on my knees asking the Lord to forgive me all the time. But the book of Revelation just scares the poop out of me. My mom says that my heart is not right, huh? I don't believe that. She also told me last night that if I was living right I wouldn't been scared. Now, that's funny for 'Sister Sadie' beat all of us to the storm house. My sisters and I call her that name. It's long story but she will preach to us until she turns blue in the face and then get mad and cuss a blue streak. It's the Irish in her blood. She deserves a big jewel crown in heaven for raising us girls. She will tell you that raising us girls was harder than raising boys. The things that we put her through and tore up. When we was living at home and going through our teenage years, yeah, we would go to bars and come Sunday morning, she would drag us out of bed and have us at church. The things we do when we are young and stupid.

No comments: