Thursday, February 22, 2007

I have decided to turn over a new leaf. The other night when getting into bed, my hubby asked me how much weight had I gained since we have been married. Remember, we have only been married 3 1/2 yrs. I sleep in my birthday suit, ( i know if the house catches on fire, I 'm going to look really pretty standing outside buck naked), it really hurt. I didn't think i had gained that much weight. I weighed 90 lbs when I got married. Now, I weigh close to 130 and it's in my tummy. It's sad when your stomach sticks out farther than your boobs. I told hubby probably just as much as you have. I looked in the full length mirror and was shocked. Where in the world did all THAT come from? So.... I go out and buy an ab doer. You know, the bench that you sit on and work your abs? Well, got the thing put together and put in the dvd and was ready for those fat abs. Guess what happens? The crappy thing folded up with me and throwed me across the floor. Yup, sure did. It was funny. I forgot to put a pin in and that was the reason it folded up. Did do the work out for about 6 min. I am going to watch what I eat and leave off the mountain dews. I'm going to be so ready for the summer. haha
I have to do an article in the local newspaper tomorrow about food. Now, just when I decided to watch what I eat, here I have to do this. I was chosen for cook of the month. I have to have some Irish recipies and wear green. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Smack that man upside the head, Laura! If City Boy ever made a comment like that, he'd be finding a new place to sleep. And I can totally relate to the beach ball figure...I was just 'admiring' myself in the mirror ten minutes ago, wondering whatever happened to that diet I was on?