Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Well, Dad doesn't have anything wrong. Just that he is going have to do breathing treatments for a while. He has been sick for a couple of weeks with whatever is going around. Thank God!!!!
Talked to a friend of mine today and she said that we was all riding at the ag center Wed. and Thurs. night. I am going to take Dass and just ride her around for awhile but mainly work with the new horse. I hope he is going to take to barrels , or I'm going have to be out on the hunt for another horse. I will keep him though for he is a good babysitter and having one like that is priceless.
Had a rough day at work but glad it's over. I dread tomorrow. Looking forwarded to the next two nights. I GET TO RIDE!!!!!
It's sad when all you can think about is getting in the saddle.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Glad your dad is going to be okay, Laura!

As for the saddle...be thankful you can climb in it (old as you are and all...) My girls are just two year olds so it'll be awhile before I'm back in the saddle again (dr's office stirrups just don't seem to do it for me!)