Thursday, February 15, 2007

It was cold again this morning when I got up. Knew it was going to be a bad morning for I had run out of coffee. Tried to drink some hot chocolate but after two swallows ended up pouring it down the sink. Went to work and didn't have crap to do. Doesn't do to well when you get paid by what you put through your machine. Would have been better just to stay at home. See, if you don't have coffee in the morning, then your day is ruined.
My aunt got some test results back and so far everything looks good. They are still going to do some more test , I believe.
I'm getting nervous about tomorrow night. I am going have to drive nearly 2 hours just to see Jon Brandon ride the bull. Gosh, that means 2 more hours coming back home. The things that we do for the kids.
Have started supper, b-b-q chicken, slaw, lima beans, mac-n-cheese, corn bread, apple crisp and SWEET TEA. My hubby is going to be so proud of me for cooking his supper.
I need to finish getting things all together so I can go and get my taxes done. I also need to wash clothes, iron, clean house, make out grocery list, household list, budget my checkbook, get goat records in order along with the horses records. Now, exactly how many hours are in a day? Aw, it will be alright. Won't hurt for us to wear wrinkled clothes, kick things out of our way in the house and leave the records for this time next year. I do it every year. Wait till the last minute. Got better things to do.
Crap, looked up at David has let the goat in the house. Gotta go.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

You dumped the hot chocolate! GASP!!! I'm out, and I don't do coffee... I've resorted to eating chocolate chips :D