Friday, February 9, 2007

Woke up this morning to a cold morning. A whooping 30. I know, that doesn't sound really cold but where I live here in the south , yes, that is cold. They are saying tonight it will be in the teens. BRRRRR...... Monday will be a high of 60 with showers. No wonder everyone is getting sick. I thought the ground hog didn't see his shadow and we would be in for an early spring. Well,, where is spring????
It was cold when I went out to feed this morning. Didn't dally around just got the job done and headed off to work. I got off at 11 and now I"M FREE UNTIL MONDAY!!! yippee
Called to see if I could still sign up for the rodeo this weekend to run barrels but the books were already closed but did find out something. My son , Jon Brandon, the one who is in the military, is going to ride bulls Saturday night. HMMMM. I just don't know about that. I asked him and he just looked at me and said yeah,. He asked me how did I found out and I told him that a Mother knew everything. Now, I have been a nervous wreck . So, tomorrow night I will be in Houston watching my baby get tossed around by a 1300 lb bull and pooping all over myself knowing there is nothing I can do until it's over then I'm going to hug him and choke him until his eyeballs pop out. You would think I'm use to this , coming from a "rodeo"family but hey, that's my child .
I am taking two of my goats to the sale tomorrow morning. Been looking for a reg, Nubian nanny . Haven't had any luck .
Gotta go and start trying to find my house for I haven't done any housework this week, and need to get the wranglers starched . Gonna put extra starch in them so I won't hurt that child to bad.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Mammas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys...

Sheesh, that'd drive me stir crazy, too, if I had to sit and watch my son get tossed around like a rag doll. Hope he does well!