Monday, February 12, 2007

Was a little cold when I got up this morning. Today has turned out very pretty. It has started clouding over. We are in for some rain noticed that the front that is coming through has some bad weather in it.
Jon Brandon told me today that he was riding Friday night at the rodeo and I had better stay in my seat and not come over the fence again. Yeah, right. I remember when he tried to play football in the 7th grade and got tackled and had his bell rung real good. I was done on the field faster than the coaches and when he came to and seen me , he told me to never come back to the game again. Think I embarrassed him. He will get over it. I can't wait till the day he has kids. Pay back!!!!!!
Had to go and buy feed today. Did notice that feed is still going up. I honestly feel like I only work outside the home to buy groceries and animal feed. There is nothing left to save. Well, if only my kids wouldn't stand with their hands stuck out all the time I might have a little to save. But, hey, that is what kids are for. I sure can't take it with me when I'm gone. Think I will leave a little for them to fight over. Naw, going to blow it all so they are left with nothing but precious memories.
Need to find something to fix for supper.I get tired of fixing the same thing over and over. You can only do so much with vegetables. Lamar thinks he has to have meat and potatoes with every meal.
The things we do for love....................................

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sounds like your boy's been bit by the bug...won't be any stopping him, mom!