Thursday, August 9, 2007

Can it get any HOTTER?????!!!!!! I am about to melt down here. It has been hot. At 7 a.m. this morning, the temp was already at 80. The animals are even too hot to move. Everything comes out of the shade just to eat and drink then go right back to the shade. I am normally an outside person but this week, I have been staying in the house. The heat index is what is bothering everyone and the animals. I have nothing on the agenda for this weekend, so I'm hoping that my dear and sweet hubby wants to go and play on the water. We actually were suppose to show at Ripley this coming Saturday but I decided 2 years ago that I wouldn't be showing there again. They don't do anything for the kids when they win. The kids are the ones who decided they didn't want to show there anymore. The way the heat has been lately, I'm glad that we don't show again until September. Maybe it will cool down by then. Just wait, come January, I will be screaming and whinning for warmer weather. If I do, just remind me of this past summer

2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

hey there..it's been hot here too. the poor ducks just sit under the tree right up against their water container sometimes..and pant and drink and pant some more.hey..you have been given an award.:0) check out my blog.:0)
hope you have a nice day tomorrow. stay cool! drink some of that good ole sweet tea.:0)
hugs to ya, Tina

Kim Campbell said...

Hot here too. At least you don't have anything pressing to do this weekend. Just have fun!
XOXO