Tuesday, August 14, 2007

On the road again.........

In the town next to us, there is a park called Buffalo Park. They have a monkey named Oliver. Oliver likes to pick locks. This is the third time that he has escaped. The last time Oliver was seen he was hauling butty toward the Country Club. The whole time he was running with the workers chasing after him, Oliver was looking over his shoulder. I just know he was thinking."...hehehe, you can't catch me." Oliver has even made international news the last time when he escaped. If you want, you can go to www.northeastmississippidailyjournal.com and read more about Oliver. Oh, this time Oliver unlocked his little friend, Baby, and both monkeys was on the loose. They caught Baby but Oliver is still on the loose. Can't you just imagine some of the golf players out on the golf course playing and looking up and seeing the monkey? I wonder how many wives think that their husbands has had one tooo many when they come home telling about seeing a monkey on the golf course. Can just hear one now,"Honey, I was getting ready to putt and looked and there was this monkey sitting there staring at me. Blinked and the monkey was gone." The wife, thinking to herself," Drunk again. Now he is seeing monkeys."Ladies, just remember, a drunk will tell you the truth. I guess ole Oliver has had enough of the country music. Probable too much Willie. " On the road again..... I just can't wait to get on the road again........."

2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL!! Yeah, I can hear the golfers now!!

Glad you stopped by my blog! If that is your house in the picture then it sure is pretty!! Love that porch!!

Tina Leavy said...

LOL that is funny..at least they caught him. LOL