Friday, August 17, 2007

I believe I can fly.......


It has gotten to where everyday my goats has been getting out. We could not figure out how they were getting out. This evening after Lamar and I had rounded up the goats and got them back into their pens, I was feeding my dairy goats when I heard this noise and looked up. What did I see? Well, Shelby must have thought she could fly. As you can see, we have a tall fence, nearly 9 ft, and she just jumped right up on it. It just so happened I had the camera in my apron pocket so I capture this little menace trying to escape her pen. I'm telling you, goats are smart. If they want out of their pen, believe me, they will find a way.

3 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

Oh my!! I have had flying goats in the past too...some are just impossible to keep in a fence!! Cute picture!!!!

Tina Leavy said...

oh my goodness! that is something else the little rascal! my lands! I guess you may have to get electrical fencing huh? gee whiz.
hey..I hope you have a great weekend girlfriend!

Day4plus said...

Look up in the sky--it's a bird--it's a plane--noooo it's maaaa!!!
By the way thanks for occasionally commenting on Kylee's blog. She is so excited to think somebody looks at it.