Wednesday, August 29, 2007

TO MY FRIENDS.........

Tonight as I went and read through my friends blogs. I couldn't help but think how much richer and blessed my life as gotten just since the first of the year. I have meet someone wonderful people and though we have never meet face to face, I honestly feel like I know them like an 'old shoe'. Someone who you are comfortable with, can tell them anything that is laid on your heart, someone you can cry to when the times are bad. And know deep down in your heart, when they tell you they are praying, believe me, they are. I can name off several who have requested prayer for themselves, for a child, a grandchild, a husband, or child, or for the unborn grandchild, and these women are the very ones who in my opinion, are true prayer warriors. I know I couldn't have made it this far without each and every one of their prayers. So... this is for my friends whom I have a special place in my heart for . Thanks for being you, thanks for each and every prayer you sent up for me and my family, thanks for being the inspiration in my life , thanks for allowing me to rant and vent my fustrations, thanks for well,,,, for being my friend!!!! I know that because of you, I am a better person and richer than life itself.

5 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

You're the best hon!
Love you!!

Day4plus said...

Ya know, Laura, this has been a great way for me to meet so many great people too. Sorry I haven't visited for awhilebut life gets in the way sometimes. My husband had a stroke and was in the hospital for over a week and now is in a care center for dome rehab. I hope he can come home soon. I can see you roaring up to the base saying "out of my way, I'm gonna see my son". great!!! when my youngest was in basic training it was all the way in Alabama and we couldn't make it to her graduation so we just had to wait til she came home. I like the new horse. why some horses kick can sometimes be a mystery. Hug that boy around the neck and never let go. MB

Tracey said...

Laura, you know my life is richer for having gotten to know you! And, btw, Darling and I laughed at the screaming cowgirl :) Loved the rodeo you sent :)

Also love that pic of you and Dass here!

Beemoosie said...

Laura, You are truly a blessing in my life!

Tina Leavy said...

love you too girlfriend! am so very glad to call you my friend.
hugs to ya,
Tina
(and yes gosh darn it you made me cry..LOL..ahh well. love you friend)