Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Got the picture downloaded but forgot to post. Duh, having a terrible day. My mom called and told me that her neighbor's son was killed in Irag. Don't know the details other than it could take 7 to 10 days for his body to get back here. It is so sad, for this little one horse town has done lost 3 young guys over there within 2 years.It scarys me for JB will be leaving July 17. I'm honored that he is going to defend our country but enough is enough. Remember the ole saying, " either shit or get off the pot." well, that is the way I feel about this war.
I had a wedding this past weekend that I had to do. It was outside and was very beautiful. Saturday night after the wedding, DH and I went to the dirt drag strip. YUP, you heard me right. It's where 4 wheel drive trucks race on a dirt drag strip. We got home about 1a.m. Then Sunday , got up and went to church. Everyone went over to Mother's that afternoon for a cookout. Went to work yesterday, after work, we worked in the yard. I decided to make some bread for a lady that gave me a bag full of fabric. So, I was up till 11:30 waiting on the bread to get done. This afternoon we are going to get the pool up and going.

No comments: