Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Late yesterday evening coming back from Tessa's(our daughter who turned 28) I seen a snake in the driveway. I ran over it with the car and got on up the driveway, there was another one. Tried to kill it but missed it, so I reached for my pistol to shoot it and you would have thought I was fixing to shoot Lamar the way he carried on. He made me end up missing a chance to show off my annie oakly shooting. So, today after I got off work , I went and bought some moth balls to put out. Now when you go outside, the smell of moth balls is strong. I can share my property with alot of things but I draw the line at snakes. Ain't no snake allowed anywhere here. I had dreams about snakes last night. This afternoon when I was milking, I couldn't even milk without looking for a snake. If you come up here for a visit and see, Calamity Jane doing her Annie Oakley, don't worry, I'm just snake hunting.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

can't stand snakes either. one time I was even chased by one of those black runner snakes. oh land sakes alive. gave me the heeby jeebies.I had gone after it witth the hoe and it turned around and started coming straight at me.I missed of course and started doing that wild and crazy heeby jeeby dance LOL ahh well..that snake got the last laugh.