Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today found me getting up at 5am. I went back to work today and I knew that I had to get everything milked and feed and be at work by 7. Was doing great until Lady kicked and spilled milk everywhere. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. I did make it to work at 6;45. We didn't have much work but I tried to make what money I could. After work, I had to go and buy feed. It is stupid how much feed has gone up. I have to go to two different feed stores here in town just to get what I need. One store doesn't care the feed that I need to feed the dairy goats, and I buy feed for the show goats and horse feed at the other store. I have tried to just buy from one but they seem like they don't want to order the feed that I need or don't want to offer the same price that the other store does. It just doesn't make sense. Today just seems like a good day for me just to vent out everything that is bothering me. Like my x, who sold some cattle Saturday, and some of them was my boys. Do you think they got their cut out of it. No, he is just an a**. If he can live with it , I know the boys can. He blames me for them not having anything to with him but I have tried to tell him, it's the way he had treating them and they don't want anything do with him. Hello, if I was treated that way, I sure wouldn't keep going back for some more. Another thing, he still gives me the devil after all these years after our divorce. He got what he wanted, now he needs to get on with his life. I moved on, so does he.
Please forgive me, it has really been one of them days. This isn't like me to feel this way, I pray that God can soften my heart and restore my faith.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

so sorry that you had a bad day. hope that today will be alot better for you. keep your chin up. hugs to ya.