Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I tried to post a picture of my garden. I don't know what happened. Who knows? it may pop up and then again it might not. Oh well... will try again. I get so mad at this thing. It just won't take orders from me.
My garden isn't very big but it does for us. I have planted 6 tomatoes , 18 different pepper plants(yes,we like pepper, just use a lot when canning), and 61/2 rows of purple hull peas. What? Never heard of them? Honey, you just don't know what you are missing. Have a fresh bowl of peas, hot cornbread, slice of onion and sweet tea and you have a meal fit for a king. I like to boil okra in with my peas. I like to put mayonnaise on top of my peas. I like..... I think you get the idea.
I went to John's funeral today then had to go and buy feed for the critters. After I got home, I had to feed everything and milk the goat. I also gave my plants and flowers a good soaking with mircale grow. I came in and found my package from MaryJane. It is the apron pattern that I orderd. Now, if I can just find out how to enlarge the pattern. Any Ideas? I have a loaf of white bread cooking in the bread machine now. Only 18 minutes to go and I'll have fresh hot bread. Too bad it isn't for me. I'm sending the loaf home with a friend of DH. I hope they like. Gosh, it smells good in the house. I feel like my life is complete when I smell good things baking coming from my kitchen. I didn't cook tonight. I'm going to try and start posting recipies from my kitchen and the menus that I fix up for the week.
Have a good one and God Bless.

No comments: