Tuesday, May 29, 2007


This is my daughter, Emily. She is 13 and will turn 14 here soon. She moved in with her Dad last January. It has been hard for me but I know this was her decision and she knows that she can always move back. I told her when she moved in with him that she wasn't going to play me that it wasn't going to be back and forth. I think sometimes she wishes that she was still here just by the little comments that she makes. She is very active in soccer, basketball and runs cross-country. She also is very active in 4-H, where she loves showing goats. When she goes into the ring for showmanship, she will either win it or place next to it. I don't blame her for going with her Dad, heck, if I was her age and someone was throwing money at me, yeah, I would go with that parent too. I have tried to teach her that money isn't everything. But, she is a teenager.

1 comment:

Kim Campbell said...

That has to be so hard!
Kim