Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I have trouble with this computer. I know very little about working in cyper space. I think it's time for some classes. I get things done and click on what I think is the right one and BAM I loose everything I have typed. Ever happened to you? Didn't think so. Seems everyone knows how to work a computer but me. Even my great nephew knows more than I do. Now, that's sad. Whenever someone ask me a question about the computer , I tell them that they need to ask me something that I know about, like, men and helicopters. I know that they both give me awhirl. haha
I have been checking out other people's blog. Man, they are very talented. I often wonder exactly who are these people. Are they professional writers? Have I read one of their books under a different pen name?
My poor ole blog is very dull. How can I freshen it up some? Hum, too much thinking for this brain. It seems that all I write about it , is things that are going on here at home and about rodeoing. Does anybody really care? Are they not anybody who is interested in the rodeoing life? Does anyone know how much time, and money that one puts into rodeoing?
If I had every penny that I have spent on fuel, clothes, maintence, tires, entry fees, lodging, and eats, I would be VERY RICH. I have put alot of miles on a vechile going here and there. No, I am not a professional barrel racer, no, I don't have sponsers, I do it for I love it.
It takes a lot of money just for everything I have mention above but that doesn't compare with the money that is spent on the horses. I have one horse that I paid alot of money for. I could have had a new car for what I paid for her. She has earned her keep here at 2lmz farms. She will live out her days here and I will see to it that she will have a nice resting place when that times come.
Enough said, I mainly want to know what I can do to spice up this space. Any ideas? No, I didn't think so for no one bothers to read.
Have a good one

No comments: