Friday, May 11, 2007

I have been trying to put the picture of JB riding bulls on my blog and I can not get the photo downloaded. Help!!!!! Like I've told you all before this is the high tech redneck here in blog land. Don't exactly know about this new computer. I feel like singing that ole song, " why oh why did you have to leave me,". I was very happy with my old one. This new one really makes me forget my relgion. I have said some very nasty words using this thing.
when I start trying to download the picture , it is just like the damn thing freezes up.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Is that the photo, Laura? Did you get it to work?

Sometimes if the photo is too large it will just take FOREVER to download. You can try emailing it to me and I can resize it if that's any help.

Thanks for spamming for me, lol! Should I give you a button to put in your blog??? =) Nothing like a little spam for blog breakfast!