Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Well, it has finally rained here. Was getting everything ready for milking and the heavens opened up. Thank you, Jesus. We was needing a rain. Everything had dried up for the lack of rain. Isn't God wonderful? Got through milking, started some bread in the machine. I haven't bought bread in nearly 3 wks. I have been making it myself. I have found the classic white bread recipe to be the one we all prefer. I have some chicken in the refridge so I will make some chicken salad for supper and for my lunch tomorrow. I still don't know if we will work next week or not. It doesn't look good. One good thing, is my unemployment will be good so atleast I will have a little of money. I have one more week to go before I can start using the milk from Lady. I have found a recipe for goat milk fudge. Will try it first before I pass it on.
Does any one here like Paula Deen? OMG, I just love the lady. I have had the pleasure of meeting her in person. (check out my older post). I have found one of her recipies for Load Baked Potato Salad. It is wonderful. Try it and see what kind of raves you get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Do you get Paula's magazine? It is wonderful. It comes out every 2 months. Thanks for the potato salad recipes.
Hugs,
Elizabeth