Saturday, June 23, 2007



Emily is coming home this weekend. I can't wait till she gets here. She moved in with her dad last January. She is very active in sports. She runs cross-country, is on the high school soccer team, and plays on the basketball team. She recently competed in a half marathon and ended up in 2nd place for her age group. She does better in distance running. She is the baby of all the kids and spoiled rotten if have to say so. She is really a good and polite kid. Is on the straight A honour roll.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for the soap!! I received it in the mail today. It smells soooo yummy. I love lavender! Thanks again. You never told me what colors your kitchen was. I am still waiting on the colors to get started on your potholders.

Tell Emily your friend in cyberspace said hello. I hope you have a great visit with her!

Kim Campbell said...

She is beautiful! You must be very proud!!
XO

Tracey said...

She's lovely, Laura!

Tina Leavy said...

she looks like a real sweetheart. I hope you have a wonderful time together.