Thursday, June 21, 2007

Got up this morning at 5. My, what a beautiful morning. Sat out on the back porch, listening to the goats , watching the horses graze and just connecting with nature. I sure enjoy being able to just sit and relax and spend alone time with my thoughts and prayers. I got Lamar off to work, walked through the house and went to town for some things. I also had several things that had to be put in the mail. I have learned the hard way, not to trust Lamar putting things in the mail when I ask, he lays them on his desk and forgets. I returned home and have decided to take one room a day in the house and clean, and declutter. I feel like if I do it one room at a time, then I won't get so discourage and burned out. Today is the bathroom in my and Lamar's room. I also have to make some bread to take to a neighbor, her Mom passed away and I wasn't home when she passed. I thought that maybe some homemade bread would be acceptable. I have a load of clothes in the washer and after they get through they will go out on the line.
I live right here by the local hospital and when the life line helicopter comes in, we get buzzed. Someone had to picked up this morning, I just sent up a prayer for the person and their family. When ever the helicopter comes in the animal goes crazy. We are in their flight path so there isn't any other path for them to take other than right over us. If you are outside you can see right into the window when they come in.
Well., time for me to get to cleaning and hanging out clothes. I have a list that will reach from here to yonder of the things that has to be done other than normal things.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

your cleaning/decluttering strategy sounds like a winner to me. I need to do some more of that at my house again.
Always seems like things accumulate even after a major "clean out".