Friday, June 22, 2007

Yesterday was a full day for me. I got through with several rooms. I was ashamed that I had let the house get that bad. I couldn't believe all the junk and stuff that I got rid of. I try to milk everyday at the same time, I had turned the goats out and I was beginning to think that might cause a problem trying to get them back into their pen. Went out the back door to feed and start milking, the goats were back in the pen waiting on me. When Lamar came home, he told me to get cleaned up that he was taking me out to eat. I was shocked. Lamar wanted to spend some money. lol So, we get dussed up and he took me to our favorite Mexican resturant. I ate like there was no tomorrow. Gosh, it was good. Just having someone to wait on me, knowing that I didn't have to cook, or clean up , I trully enjoyed it.
Today I plan on doing the kitchen, den, and dining room. I know these 3 room will be the roughest. I also have two more loads of clothes to wash and hang out. I also need to get out into the garden and weed. After the rains that we have had, the grass is really growing. I did notice this morning that my peas, purple hull peas, had runners on them. So maybe before too long, I will have a freash mess for supper. I love to take fresh peas and put mayo on top of them.
So I'm off the computer and onto housework.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

hey there, that was nice that you got to get out for a dinner date. sounds like you are making great progress on your house. wanna come do mine? ha.