Monday, June 11, 2007

I had another one of those lazy days. I got up and got DH off to work. Glad someone is getting paid for work. lol I had to be at the unemployment office at 9a.m. they told me what work that was available i needed experience. Hello, how do I get experience if I can't get a job. Came home, got on the computer and looked for jobs , again no such luck. I have spent all afternoon trying to do up a resume. Think I need to call in the experts to help. You reading this, Trai? My cuz who is a whiz at writting and doing things like that. I went out and feed and milk this afternoon while DH mowed the yard. I need to run the weedeater but I believe I will put that off till tomorrow. I copied a recipe from a dear friend of mine blogspot. I have it in the oven now, you ought to smell the aroma coming from the kitchen. Will post it later, (recipe), we are having the casserole and a green salad with sweet tea. Tomorrow is the day of son's surgery. He has to be there at 10 in the morning. DH just told me that he is going, I know that the x wife will be there which she has a right to be there but I don't trust her around him. I asked if he wanted me to go and he told me that if I wanted to go I could. I then told him that wasn't what I asked, did he want me there. He finally said yes, he just didn't think he could sit there and be in the same room with her. So, I guess my day tomorrow will be spent in the waiting room. Probably getting ugly stares and being talked about. I just pray that I can be the better person, I will take a book to read and some sewing to work on. Gotta do something to keep my mind busy. It reached a whooping 98 today here. Very beautiful day too.

3 comments:

Beemoosie said...

You're all in my prayers today...successful surgery and smooth sailing in the waiting room...
XO

Beemoosie said...

Oh Honey!!! You probably told me before but I just really realized you are a John Wayne fan!!! I am so happy to find another girl out there that love the Duke!!!

Whitney said...

good luck tomorrow. I am sure the surgery will go well, just done clobber the X. Take something to work on that she would be jealous that she can't do. I love giving my mother in law homemade gifts that she doesn't have the patience to sit down and learn but would love to. She doesn't even read novels because they take too long!! So I love giving her books I have read, forcing her to tell me that she "doesn't read books". How embarrassing is that having to tell someone that you don't read? I secretly love it, besides I am an avid reader and I love rubbing it in her face because I know she would like to keep up with current novels but just can't contain herself to sit down and read.