Tuesday, June 5, 2007



This is Domini Jack, DJ , or better yet, known as Trigger. He was a christmas present for DH. He is 4 yrs old and he is out of Impressive and Conclusion. He is hypp negative. He is very gently and what I call a babysitter. I have been working with him on barrels. He is just toooooo laid back to be a speed horse. He would be perfect for someone who wants to learn. Either on barrels or just learn how to ride. I often ride him bareback with just a shipping halter. I'm taking him to a barrel race Saturday. I know the fastest time we will turn will be in the 20's . Maybe, we can place. haha I have seen 20's time come in and win or place in the 4d. I can't run him first then run Dass. She is such a handfull, that I have to have my mind set on her first then I can turn to him. Ain't he purty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Day4plus said...

Nice looking horse. My horse Ambush is a handful as soon as she is in the arena and sees the barrels--she is ready to GO!!. . Kylee is going to start barrels on her as Kylee's horse Sadie is slowing down. She has a race this week-end and next week-end is Jr Rodeo. Time is flying by.
As for you previous post I don't blame you for losing it. Nothing worse than losers bragging aboout using the system. MB

Tina Leavy said...

he's nice looking. hope he runs good for you.