Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm drained. I went to work but it was so depressing. Not seeing JB, I guess you can tell that we are close. My son(really step but I don't like that word) found out today that he will have to have surgery Tuesday. He tore something in his shoulder. That boy has a problem with tearing something every summer. He either tears something or busts his ear drum. For 2 summers straight , he kept busting his ear drum wake boarding, then last summer , he tore his knee wake boarding and had to have surgery and now this. His injury didn't come from wake boarding but from playing ball. KC is 23 and if anything is going to happen that kid catches it.
I had to take David to Okolona this afternoon to meet his boss. He works at the salebarn in AL.on thursdays. It's just easier for all of us, for David to spend the night with him on Wednesday.
I don't know what I'm going to do with all this goat milk. I get 2 quarts from Lady and about that much from Ginger. I have been putting it in the freezer for me to make soap with later, and to have incase I have an orphan that needs to be bottle feed.
My house looks like a tornado came through but I think I will wait until tomorrow to try to clean. lol That's funny for around here tomorrow doesn't show up.
I'm going to post some more about goats later this week. I have the urge to pick up a needle and sew. I found some sheets that go on Emily's bed that are white. I took a pencil and wrote her name on the top sheet and I'm going to embrodery her name. I thought about doing them on the machine but I'm going to do it by hand. So that it will have the personal touch.
Ever had one of them days where you are just lazy? That's me. Maybe I can get lost in sewing land and when I get through I will be much better.
Checked on my garden, I have pepper that is ready to pick , DH said the one he tried was not hot. Maybe as the summer goes on , it will pick up the heat. He likes for his pepper to be HOT.
Looking at my friends blogs ,and seeing all the neat things they have been making has gotten the fever on my now.
So, I'm off to be creative or destrutive, just take your pick. See you in sewing land.

4 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

hey, your sewing project sounds nice. I'm sure that your daughter will appreciate that extra love in her item.
hope you had a good day and thanks for visiting my blog...always appreciate your thoughtfulness and comments.

Tina Leavy said...

hope your son gets better soon..ouch!

Beemoosie said...

Sewing always makes me feel better!! When I get all tense with life I call it "sanity sewing"! Prayers for successful surgery!

homespun living said...

Have a relaxing time sewing! Sounds like a lovely project.