Monday, June 11, 2007

This is a picture of us 3 girls. It's me on the left, Jennifer in the middle, and then the baby, Teisha. I'm the oldest then 4 years later Jennifer then 4 years after her here comes T-Rea. I tell everyone that I'm the youngest , don't I look younger.lol We all 3 ride but only 2 of us competes. That would be Jennifer and me. We was raised up the hard way. It was up to us to make a go on the farm. Oh, the stories I could tell you of us 3. We have very close. Our dad will point to us and say, "Laura is the pretty one, Jennifer is the brain, and Teisha is the broderline fool" It's a inside joke and when he tells people that they just look at him.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

You three are all beautiful. And what a beautiful background also. It is fun to have sisters that you get along with so well. I have one sister and we are 4 years apart too. We didn't get along very well until we were adults and now, while we are very different, we are great friends.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
How pretty. Thanks now I can put a face with a name. How are you feeling? I have been thinking about you.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Beemoosie said...

Beautiful ladies!!

Tina Leavy said...

very nice to be able to put a face with you. hey you!:0)