Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kc surgery went well, it took about 1 1/2 hrs. The doctors had first said it could be a 2 to 4 hour surgery but thank God it wan't as bad as they first thought. I hope we can go and see him later. He is staying over at Tessa's. It was very uncomfortable sitting there in the waiting room having the x's mom just stare at me like I had a second head growing. I kept my head buried in my book but you just know that feeling when you are getting stared at. The whole time we was there, my heart just broke for Lamar. Not once did we or him get to see KC. Oh well, I guess that is way life goes.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

You did good. Took that high road, as they say.
Your blog looks great, by the way. Your house is so welcoming! I also like that picture of you in action. Intense.
And, you are your sisters! Oh, I bet you've got some stories. Give 'em up, girl.

Tina Leavy said...

glad that the surgery went well for KC. hope you are having a good week.